We are looking for you!
At GuideSmiths we are looking for someone passionate with willingness to participate in challenging projects as well as being part of our Business development goal based on being the best international software boutique to work with.
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced Full Stack Developer, with a high English level as we work with international clients. Therefore, being fluent in English is a must.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Professional career development.
- Corporate Culture based on Remote first, Agile development and fluent communication.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Social Benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant credit card or Budget aimed to Training courses based on your needs.
- WeWork offices located in Castellana 43, Madrid.
- Best hardware for Developers (i.e. MacBook Pro and 27-inch screen).
- English classes available.
What are the requirements for the position?
As we are hiring several roles with different seniority expertise (junior, medior and / or senior) if you have more than 1 year of professional experience, this is your opportunity to apply.
- English (Provable minimum B2+)
- Expertise in developing interfaces.
- Experience with modern libraries and frameworks such as Angular, React / Redux, and be familiar with tools like Babel / Webpack.
- Node JS.
- Experience with Mongo DB
- Docker Knowledge.
- Follow Agile / Scrum principles.
What will you be working at in GuideSmiths on a daily basis?
- UI Greenfield development consuming REST APIs.
- Develop front end (JSS / CSS) components from a reusable perspective.
- Accommodate mobile platforms with the opportunity of working with React / React Native.
- Develop mobile or web platforms by using trending frontend technologies.
- Develop Backend Software by using trending backend technologies.
- Use all tools aligned with CI/CD such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Use of relational and/or non relational databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Mongo.
- Design and develop Unit test and test e2e.
What skills add value to your application?
- Passionate for technology and coding.
- Being able to work with international team members.
- Seek for continuous improvement.
- Clients and results orientation.