Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that's where you come in. As our next Data Engineer, you will help on defining and developing our data architecture and processes as well as help on developing the company analytics roadmap.
- Design, develop and support the data architecture and data processes of the company
- Develop and deploy ETL processes both batch and event-based real-time
- Collaborate with other team members on developing data and analytics pipelines
- Work close to the Product team on defining tracking needs and analytics inputs for the product.
- Work with Marketing, Product and Customer Support identifying needs and solutions
- Be up to date about trends and technologies in data engineering, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
- At least 2 years of experience as Data Engineer
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science or Engineering).
- Good knowledge of SQL language and ETL technologies (specially Aiflow)
- Familiarity with building and deploying data pipelines and services in AWS
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of AWS services (S3, Redshift, Athena, Kinesis, Lambda functions)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and related services
- Soft Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Analytical skills
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking
- Shower Facilities
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruits.