We are looking for the best QA tester ever, who can be based anywhere in Spain, to join our fabulous Agile TV team.
***Full time remote working is available***
***The candidate must be currently located in Spain***
***Starting immediately with permanent contract***
You will be part of our Agile TV Product team (https://www.agile-tv.es/) to bring recognized products and services to market, building the best TV experience, working closely with the engineering team.
Participate in the development of new products and evolution of the existing ones while understanding requirements and user stories for risk-based testing and influencing system design for reliability, performance, and testability.
Collaborate in testing new features required to support frontend and backend modules and platform functionality and releases as well as investigate test failures in production, identify design flaws, and suggest potential solutions.
Your key daily tasks will be:
- Design the sprint test strategy.
- Prepare Test Cases for Sprint Stories.
- Validate the "Done" Stories.
- egister and notify bugs.
- Accept the History together with the Product Owner
It works together with the Product Owner and/or Business Analyst and supports in:
- Better understanding of the client's needs.
- Prepare and review of stories
- The definition of Acceptance Criteria (from which Test Scenarios can be generated)
- Better understanding of the Business Domain
- Identify dependencies between stories
It works together with the Developers and supports in:
- Defining test strategies for the stories
- Detects and reports bugs
- Provide early feedback on stories
- Suggests functional and usability improvements
It works together with other QAs and operations team in:
- Design and prepare the overall testing strategy
- Collaborate with the Stakeholders in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests
- Identify the most vital business scenarios and flows
- Disseminate the Test Plan, Integration Test Cases
- Help to know the health of the deliverable
- Identify dependencies
- Support in testing non-functional requirements
- Maintain and refactor system tests (end-to-end)
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development and testing.
- Can suggest technologies and start QA from scratch.
- Familiar with RESTful web service principles.
- Understanding of performance testing concepts and tools.
- Broad understanding of the product.
- Experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, ...)
- C1 Spanish and B2 English level or equivalent.
It would be great if you have:
- Certificate of Higher Education in Business Administration or Computer Science or Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar)
- Experience in software development best practices, including optimization, documentation, testing and code quality metrics and tools.
- Handling software repositories and the GIT version control.
- Experience with SonarQube management and configuration.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Familiar with TV Technologies (streaming, DRM)
We are looking forward to hearing from you if:
- You are a collaborative team player, detailed orientated, well organised, and self-motivated individual who takes ownership.
- You have outstanding communication and writing skills and a hands-on attitude.
Why join us?
- Thrilling projects and products are waiting for you. Lots of things to do, a bunch of talented people to work with and a real technological challenge. Ready to foster innovation?.
- Your family and friends will see the outcomes of your job. How terrific is that!!!.
- You will be connected to some of the coolest brands and bigger companies worldwide.
- Because we believe your personal life is as important as your career, you can enjoy flexibility. And on Fridays, we only work until 15:00.
- Your colleagues will be from different nationalities, cultures and backgrounds.
- Willing to be feel empowered in an ongoing learning environment? Would you like to attend industry events and summits? If so, this is the place for you.
- Perks such as medical insurance at a very competitive prices, transportation allowance…