Senior/Junior Full Stack Engineer
We are CarsBarter!, a spanish startup whose goal is to build a services platform that will overcome the traditional trading cars applications. Our main goal is to make easier for everyone to exchange their carsinstead to sell and buy a car in two different operations.
Our main competitors are Coches.net, Autoscout24.es, Vibbo, Wallapop or Milanuncios.
We value people with great problem solving skills that care about the quality of their code and share passion for development
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in full stack development.
- Passionate about the quality of your code and the decisions you make to get there
- Fast learner. As you well know in you jobs we do not always have the knowledge to solve a problem, for that reason we highly rate the ability to make the effort in learning as fast as possible
- Technical tinkerer and good analytics
- Desire to constantly learn, improve and grow with our team
- Capable of communicating in English
- Experience building NodeJs architectures (Required)
- Experrience in Angular, React or VueJs.
- Experience with AWS (preferred)
What you will be doing as a CarsBarter Full Stack Engineer
- Collaborating with the team in improving and adding new features to the CarsBarter Reactjs web
- Writing frontend tests to ensure the stability of our product
- Collaborating with our team in creating the CarsBarter app in React Native
- Adding features to our NodeJs backend.
- Discussing directly with the founders about how to implement the needed features.
What technologies you'll be using:
- FrontEnd: React.js, React Native, Redux.js, MaterialUI
- BackEnd: NodeJs - ExpressJs
- Scrapping/testing: Scrapy, Puppeteer/Selenium
- Databases: MySQL, Neo4Js
- Cloud: AWS services ( EC2, S3, ElasticCache, Elastic beanstalk)
- Other: Github/Jira
What we offer:
- The freedom to work remotely some days a week. We don't care what hours you work, we want you to be the most productive you. (it is required to assist to the office for meetings and team work)
- Get the chance to make a difference from day 1. We want you to be guiding the decisions that will make them great
- Opportunity to participate in a fast growing project and work with the best engineers that we can get.
- Salary: Depend on the experience 40.000-60000 , + productivity bonuses + option to get participations in the company
- Work in an amazing coworking space located in the Avenida de Europa, Murcia.
Contact to email@example.com for more information.