I am sure you can agree that there has never been a better time to be involved in cutting edge immersive tech.
With the future of VR and AR looking very enthusiastic, and emerging technology helping people all over the world connect and work together more than ever, a new opportunity has arisen for a Senior unity programmer to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for adding new features to their early stage investment platform while working on upcoming VR and AR projects.
You will be experienced in Unity, c#, Git, mobile optimisation and editor scripting, along with a keen interest and passion for VR and AR.
- A good understanding of
- SOLID principles
- A good understanding of Data Orientated Design
- Up to date with current C# asynchronous patterns
- Unity Scriptable Objects
- Unity Nested Prefabs
- Unity AR Foundation
- Unity Addressables / AssetBundles for loading remote content
- Unity Profiler
- Continuous Integration systems (ideally Jenkins)
- Mobile Optimisation for Unity
- Realtime multiplayer networking
- Xcode and Android debugging
- Good understanding of git
- Git ‘GitFlow’ branching models and strategies
- Some VR development experience
- Some AR development experience
Their offices are in Brighton but due to the nature of their industry, this position is open to anyone in Europe who would be happy working remotely!
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch today!