- You create software solutions (design, implementation, reuse and maintenance of React based components);
- debug and solve problems as they arise;
- optimize performance;
- contribute new ideas for the game.
Your player characteristics
- You have experience with git.
- Experience with React;
- Experience with HTML / CSS;
- Experience with applications that depend on a REST / JSON API;
- Experience with development in a type-safe environment.
- Adding you are a strong team player with good communication skills;
- and you would like to work independently and goal-oriented - also in home office and with flexible working hours.
Matchday GmbH is a Start-up based in Hamburg, Nuremberg and Regensburg with cool, kind people and a legendary sports brand as a shareholder and partner: kicker. One of Europes biggest football newspapers kicker has been rapidly growing digitally for years and become a strong contender among German media.
We at Matchday have the vision that every reader can become a customer and every fan can be a football manager - so we help kicker develop visionary products to engage their users in the best possible way. With "Matchday" we have created the most innovate football manager game, now we're working on the legendary kicker manager games "Classic" and "Interactive" to finally bring them to mobile devices too. And there is much more to come ;)