We're currently extending our tribe and are looking for an experienced and rounded full stack developer/engineer. This role can rapidly evolve into a VP Engineering position. If you're looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly but highly effective team, contribute directly to product development and really make a difference in the business then we should talk!
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, we are only able to accept remote workers based in the European Union and UK.
- You have a M.Sc/M.Eng in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics (or equivalent)
- You've got successful prior experience working for a startup
- You've helped your team build a great B2B/SaaS platform and can demonstrate your direct contribution in achieving this
- 3+ years experience as a full stack developer/engineer, with 1+ years coding with our technology stack (e.g. Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, PostgreSQL, REST API)
- You can demonstrate ability to quickly understand customer/business problems and you're pretty creative at finding solutions to solve them.
- You own your features from A to Z: refining high level requirements, thinking through the user experience (UX) and shipping clean, maintenable code at a good pace.
- You are familiar with or have some prior experience with data engineering and devops, that you can build upon.
- Any previous experience building/leading a small team of developers will be valued.
Personality traits we’ll be looking for:
- You've got tons of curiosity
- You learn insanely fast and adapt to change easily
- You've demonstrated grit, tenacity in achieving challenging goals (personal and/or at work)
- High EQ: you communicate well and can get along with all our team members (product or marketing/sales)
- You have strong work ethic and are autonomous
NICE TO HAVES
- Prior experience with finance/accounting, ERP systems, fleet management or asset tracking software.
- You speak another foreign language (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian)
We believe a small team of rock stars can accomplish at least 10x more than an average team so we recruit very selectively. For the right candidate our salary/compensation package can be pretty competitive and the role can evolve into a VP of Engineering role within 1-1.5 years.
We also offer flexible/remote working conditions however team get-togethers are required from time to time, especially during your onboarding (expect somewhere fun in South Europe, but that's a surprise!), so you need to be opened to travel.