Why Join Our Team?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Set Up, configure, maintain and enhance proper infrastructure to support Node.js and Python-based MicroServices in data analytics-driven environments.
- Campaign management systems
- Maintain and enhance large scale API system
- Code REST interfaces to support various internal/external requests
- Code Python and Node.js based microservices
- Code Unit / Integration tests to allow for embedding in continuous integration service
- Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve the performance of our various algorithms
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
Requirements for consideration:
- Good knowledge of the following technologies :
- Redshift / Postgres / SQL / Sequelize
- Shell scripting
- AWS environments
- Knowledge of Rust is a plus
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA, and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus